Thursday, May 9, 2019

Green Hills AEA 2019 Teacher Appreciation Winner!

Deanna and her grandson, Beckett
Congratulations to our 2019 Teacher Appreciation drawing winner, Deanna Langel of IKM-Manning!

"Thank you so much for the teacher appreciation class credit payment. I will be using it for a phonological awareness class I am taking in June. I learned about this class from another AEA opportunity. The first grade teachers in our area all got together to discuss first grade and this class came up as a great one. I'm looking forward to the class.
I am about to wrap up my 32nd year of teaching for the Manning and IKM-Manning school districts. It's always great to continue learning. Next year will be new as I am making a change to 2nd grade. I loved and will miss my 1st grade partners but am excited for new challenges and am anxious to work with my new second grade partners."

1 comment: